LIFE MAPPING WITH THE “BUT”-KICKIN’ DIVA
Michelangelo was once asked how he was able to create such beauty from blocks of stone. His answer was simple and beautiful…the angel was already in the stone, all he had to do was chip away the excess pieces and let the angel fly.
We all have angels inside of us; beautiful parts of ourselves that may be covered with layers of stone…regrets, failures, fears, anxieties, disappointments, heartbreaks, any number of things that prevent our angels from taking flight. We make excuses for not moving on or feeling joy. I call these excuses our big
“buts” and it’s time to kick ‘em! The “But”-Kickin’ DIVA can help you chip away those unnecessary pieces.
DIVA stands for Delighting In Victorious Attitude and we all deserve to feel victorious over the things that are keeping us from moving past the roadblocks and living a life of hope and joy!
Whether you are recovering from a loss, dealing with change, overwhelmed and stressed, feeling invisible, bewildered by what’s going on in the world, wondering what to do in the second half of your life, or just want to find the “elf” in yoursELF and laugh more often, consider a session or two or more with the “But”-Kickin’ DIVA!
WHY COACH WITH ME?
- I have walked the path of fear, frustration, abuse, and loss. Who better to help you navigate the emotional landmine field than one who has taken that journey?
- I’m a certified coach and I specialize in helping people identify and clear away things that are preventing them from being their best selves and living life with an attitude of altitude.
- My life-mapping coaching is different than others because I incorporate and teach the concepts of effective stress management and the healing and clarifying power of humor.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR SESSIONS
- Your coaching session will be done over the phone, virtually, or in-person, depending on your location.
- Since coaching sessions are about exploring and solving your challenges, be prepared to talk about yourself…and who doesn’t love to do that? As we progress, you will learn about yourself and maybe discover new ways to find new purpose and more joy.
- You will get rid of all negative self-talk and self-defeating behavior.
- Wouldn’t it be great to live with an attitude of altitude? You will achieve more altitude when you aren’t weighed down by your big “buts!”
- Whether it is the best of times or the worst of times, clarify, reenergize, and focus on where you want to be.
CONTACT ME FOR A FREE 15 MINUTE MEETING TO SEE IF MY PROGRAM IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU!